Here's a little helper for getting you all started editing:
Uploading pictures: http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images
The Sandbox. This is your scrap paper for testing and experimenting: http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki:Sandbox
What I need help with:
1) Editing for spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.
2) There are a lot of dead links; links that were in Kethnaabs' FAQ that haven't been converted on the wiki. Those need fixed.
3) Throughout the FAQ you'll see "more to come" written under some of the sections/questions. The "more" part is needed.
4) There are several pages apart from the main FAQ page that need filled in:
Exercise Glossary: http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...rcise_Glossary
Equipment Section: http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment
Injury Section: http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Injuries
Other Training Programs (multiple pages): http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...#More_Programs
5) Combing Dave76's help thread and Rip's Q&A cover to cover and take from it as much as you can. There are still a lot of questions not covered. I think I have most of the "Basic" questions answered, the ones we hear the most, but there is a lot that can be added to the "Other Starting Strength Questions," section. Good Rippetoe quotes are a big plus.
Just do what appeals to you the most.
AND I NEED SOMEONE EXPERIENCED IN WIKI TO MAKE IT ALL LOOK PROFESSIONAL
I need some help in other areas, but that's the big stuff right now.
(PS. I'll be on the lookout for potential moderators)